Thursday, March 29, 2007

Oh Lord --- he's still there!!!

I knew the second that Ryan Seacrest walked out making fun of Sanjaya that he was safe. I think Chris did bad performances the last few weeks, but anyone is better than Sanjaya. I can't believe how many people are following "Vote For the Worst"!!!

I still believe Melinda and Latiska are the favorites, but Jordan has looked good the last two weeks. I hope none of these people get booted off before Mr. Can't Sing or I may have to quit watching American Idol.

10 comments:

mj jones said...

I too hope Melinda, Blake, Jordon and Lakisha make it to the end before Sanjaya. If he makes it much farther it could just be the end of AI.

randyg said...

Sonyaya - just kidding - how is the new dog? You haven't said much about it?

Sonya C said...

She's doing great....just been too lazy to post new pictures!!!

kristen said...

i feel the same way...i was so disgusted again this week, i cant stand him and now i think he is getting a little cocky

Sonya C said...

I agree Kristen!!!

TerriE said...

Sonya- Somebody's gotta stop this ongoing train wreak!! I didn't watch this week b/c it's painful.

Jeff P said...

Sanjaya is there because he's tappin' Seacrest! (We all KNOW he is Gay). I'd rather have Antonella still on the show....at least she could kinda sing!

Jeff

kristen said...

no she couldnt, you just want to check her out

randyg said...

DUH!

Jeff P said...

Kristen,

If I wanted to check her out- all I have to do is click her on my "favorites"....good call out!
Like Randy said...

Jeff