Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Heisty


Wow...this is truly amazing how we have contacted so many people and how all of our lives have changed over the last 20 years.

Since CHS, I went to LCCC and got my Secretarial Science Degree and worked for a criminal defense lawyer for 7 years. In that time, I got married and had my daughter Jenna who will be 12 in August and is in the 6th grade at Whitehall. After working for the lawyer I moved on to bigger and better things at Air Products and Chemicals where I have been for over 10 years. I went back to school to Cedar Crest College and got my Accounting Certificate for which I work in the Finance group at Air Products. I am recently divorced and have had to put my life back together for which I am a stronger person for but it wasn't easy for those who have been there know what I am talking about. My daughter is my world. This year she became a cheerleader for Fullerton Football and she loved it. Football games and cheerleading competitions were quite the scene. I tried to convince her to be a majorette like her mother, but she wanted no part of that scene, imagine that! A picture of my daughter cheerleading.....

Take Care Everyone!
Michelle (Heist) Edwards

9 comments:

Carol (Schleicher) Good said...

Hi Michelle, it is great to have you on the blog. It was also great talking with you the other night. We had a lot of catching up to do. Keep in touch and we'll see you at the reunion.

mathbach said...

hey Michelle, welcome, great to hear things are on the upswing. send me a pic of Jenna cheering, i'll photoshop her uniform brown and white instead those awful whitehall colors.

Vicky said...

Welcome to the blog Michelle! It's great to hear from you. I'm sorry to hear about your divorce. Looking forward to seeing some pictures of your beautiful girl soon!

Sonya C said...

Welcome aboard Michelle.

randyg said...

Hey Michelle....I gave you my card weeks ago to contact me about this blog site and never heard a word from you???? Glad to see you made it here. See you at the next school function.

kristen said...

hi michelle, good to hear from you. last time we ran into each other was at opportunity, dont think i had trisha then? glad to hear life's back on track. and believe it or not, i dont want my girl to take after me and cheer, would much rather attend sporting events, you'd probably feel the same if you lived in catty..hope i didnt offend any young cheering moms out there, but oh well!

kristen said...

i'm surprised i didnt see you at the youth football games this year, we played at fullerton, makes for a long day with one on flags and one on 110's with an 18mth old buried in the dirt. glad that season is over!

Michelle (Heist) Edwards said...

Kristen, my daughter cheered for 110's. I did see Brad when I was working in the snack stand but never saw you that day. I didn't want Jenna to cheer either and I fought it for a while but lost the battle to her this year because all of her friends cheered. I hope to get some pictures scanned sometime soon. Great hearing from you!

Jamie said...

Hi Michelle! Glad to see you started blogging. Can't believe your "little one" is that old already!!!