Thursday, March 30, 2006

Michelle Churetta

since Michelle is tired of wrestling blogger for a login, i'll post what she gave us for a bio:

I am living in Wilson Borough and work for a bank in Bethlehem. Yes my last name is still Churetta, which sometimes I do think is fortunate, considering how many marriages do not work out. I do have a 14 year old son, Devon, who has passed my 5'3" height. Already. It has been challenging being a single parent, but we are striving. Doing all I can do to stay sane. I don't really talk to anyone I graduated with except my cousin Rusty M. and my cousin's husband Tim C. I did see a few people at the Catty Club the evening before Thanksgiving, but it was mostly under and upper classmen. Hope to see everyone later this year for a reunion!
she has been reading the blog, so if you comment she'll see it.

4 comments:

mj jones said...

Hi Michelle!!!!!! Gald your doing well. I look forward to seeing you at the reunion. We sure had some fun growing up. I think you were one of the first to smoke my moms stolen Salem lights with me. HOW DUMB was that.

LongE said...

Hey Michelle. Strange we haven't run into each other over the years. Do you still keep in touch with my cousin Robin?

Michelle (Heist) Edwards said...

Hey Michelle...welcome aboard. I can't believe your son is 14 either. My how time flies. Glad to hear that you are doing well. Take care and hope to see you at the reunion!

kristen said...

michele, how did you end up in wilson...does devon go to wilson h.s....does he play any sports? what is his last name? (just asking cuz catty plays wilson, thought i'd be on the lookout)