Monday, May 08, 2006

Classmate update: Scott Holmes

Scott has checked in by email and I've forwarded him an invitation to the blog.

"Dave,

Please change my status from 'Probably Not' to I will 'Try to Attend.'

I have been in prison for the past 17 years. Well, not exactly. I am employed as a Correctional Officer with the Lehigh County Department of Corrections. I have a BA in Criminal Justice and an AS in Fire Technology. I have been a volunteer firefighter for the Borough of North Catasauqua, for the past 20 years. I still reside in the Borough. I have a second home in the Pocono's.

Scott Holmes"


Scott's email reminded me (again) I need to update the contacts spreadsheet on the website. Now that we have a weekend lined up, can everyone verify their 'status' and email what it should be? Please send to cattyclass86@hotmail.com. Thanks.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott,
I see that all of the citizenship and 'community helper' lessons rubbed off...
and (maybe) a little bit of Trooper Rossi!
Glad to hear you're doing well!
Terri

mathbach said...

Scott - if you are checking in, welcome. it would be interesting to hear some stories from you and Bill about life "in-front-of" the bars. i think Fehnel is/was a prison guard in Maine. seems like lots of people from our class ended up in prison, on both sides of the bars.

andrea said...

well hey there scott! how's the rest of your family? it's funny how we lived near each other and i haven't seen you since i moved away!

andrea said...

scott, my family is doing just fine. sue still lives at home and chris is married and lives in allentown. wut about your's? your sisters? my cousin worked over where you worked a few years back, i wonder if you knew each other?!

andrea said...

now isn't it a bit late for you to be online? my cousin is matt renninger....he worked there years ago....now a police officer (long story)! do you know bobbie (don't remember his last name), he lives next door to my parents and i think he is with the fire dept. also...

it's great to hear about your sisters.