Sunday, March 04, 2007

How long does it take you?


Doctors have concluded that if you find the man in 3 seconds, your right half of your brain is better developed than most people. If you find the man between 3 seconds and one minute, then your right half of the brain is developed normally. If you find the man between one minute and 3 minutes, then the right half of your brain is functioning slowly and you need to eat more protein. If you have not found the man after 3 minutes your right half of your brain is a mess, and the only advice is to look more for these types of exercises to make that part of the brain stronger.

The man really is there.

In fact, once you find him, you cannot miss him afterwards.

Good Luck!

17 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm still looking 10 hours and ticking..

mathbach said...

Steve - is that your head?

pauko27 said...

Can you describe the man?

Depending on where you start (left, right, up, down) in the picture probably has a bigger determination of your time.

I thought this was one of those focal point pictures so for a while I was like 2" from my monitor. lol.

pauko27 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vicky said...

I found him in about 10 seconds. Happy to report - normal right brain function. Yay!

Where did they find a man whose head looks like a coffee bean?

kristen said...

i'm normal, whew! havent thought so lately...took me about 5 seconds

Steve Freeman said...

Robb, keep looking!
Matt, NO!
Dave, don't forget to wipe the oil off the screen (you know you put your face against it and then moved back slowly).
Vicki and Kristen, good job. Maybe you two can help Robb.

Jeff P said...

3-4 seconds....I'm with Dave -I started to look for an illusion and then the ugly mug stared right at me!

Jeff

mj jones said...

I got it in like 6 seconds....my son took about 40.

Good post

Sonya C said...

I was about 5 seconds.

Jamie said...

When I didn't see him right away, I began to panic. But I think I got it under 10 seconds. Too much stress!

Rayban said...

Was getting concerned about 8 seconds...

randyg said...

2 days, 17 minutes, and 38 seconds and still going????? Does it help if I turn my computer screen?????? LOL

randyg said...

Robb - You know what they say about those who finish quick? Just look at these people who finished quick.

Steve Freeman said...

Randy, you know what they say about those who can't finish. . .

randyg said...

Okay minute man. Good guys always finish last. Ha!

Try this little trick - if you place your index finger on the dark colored coffee bean on your screen (touch the screen) and slowly pull towards your nose until you touch your nose - the guys face appears more clearly just as you touch your nose.

randyg said...

Alright......who actually tried this? Come on now people......own up to it! I know that some of you actually did give it a test.