Tuesday, February 07, 2006

from Michelle Rozelle

i received this email from Michelle...

Wow what a surprise to receive this information and I was wondering if our class was going to get together for our 20th. I still feel like a kid, it does not feel possible to be out for 20 years. Lets decided soon what we will be doing.

My husband, myself and our 10 year old daughter moved to Tennessee about a year and a half ago. I was a manager in the hotel business for 7 years prior to my daughters arrival. She was a preemie by 11 weeks. Only weighing 2lbs 6oz but you would never know it today. She is thriving in every way. My husband works for the federal government and we were transferred here. We have a mini farm of Red Angus Beef Cattle. Yes, me on a farm who would have thought..........

It would be great to hear from everyone.

2 comments:

LongE said...

Ok Guys,
Michelle raises cattle. She will provide the steaks for the reunion. Thanks Michelle!

tmmullen said...

Veal? I could go for some veal... Anyone else?