Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Freeman Signing IN!

Finally, I'm here! Blogging is new to me, so it took some time to get acclimated to the format.

I've been busy for the last 16 years doing the following (not necessarily in order of importance):
playing playstation 2 with my boys (the pic is me with my younger son, Liam (3)
teaching in the Stroudsburg Area School District (5 yrs. 7th grade Life Science, last 11 yrs. Chemistry)
getting married to Trina Ruth (Liberty Class of '84)
raising two sons (Trae - 7, Liam - 3)
going to Eagles games (Season Ticket holder, and damn proud of it)
working out (currently at Gold's Gym in Bethlehem)

Currently live in Bethlehem (I'm in the Book) with wife and two sons.
I am eager to see everyone because it has been 10 years since the last reunion (my fault).

11 comments:

mathbach said...

welcome Steve. great picture. i'm curious - do your students have a nickname for you?

Vicky said...

Hi Steve, good to see you!

Vicki

pauko27 said...

Steve, glad to have you on board.
Dave

jen said...

Hi Steve!!
Good to see your face again. Has been awhile. Lots to catch up on, hope the reunion is the place!!
Jen

randyg said...

Hey Steve
Good to see your mug again. Are you still hitting the weights at all?

Steve Freeman said...

Randy,
I am part-time weight lifting coach at Stroudsburg (during Football season).
I am currently working out at Gold's in Bethlehem.
I saw Dave's dad last fall (he was a ref at a game in Stroudsburg, and I showed him around our weightroom in Stroudsburg - it is nice for a high school weight room).

randyg said...

Sounds like you have a pretty good deal there. I run into Dave's dad every now and then. He's the one that got me started lifting back in 7th grade.

Steve Freeman said...

Randy,
That is what I told him when I was showing him around our weightroom. I told him, I started when I played for him and have not stopped since.

Unknown said...

Yo Freeman, Do you remember what we saw on top of the motor home during the Eagles Tailgate party ?

Sandman said...

Nice skull!!!! GO Birds. :(

Yo PO - the bago? R U kiddin me? HA! How could one forget that? What a crew and thanx for the lobster Stevie boy!

Steve Freeman said...

The funny thing about looking at the girls on the Winebago was the fact that I had no idea who I was commenting to and low and behold it was Robb, my old buddy from The Faith Drive Crew (I saw Geistie at Rick Shander's Wedding Reception a week or two ago). I always new that bare backed women would bring Robb and I back together, I just never thought it would be at an Eagles tailgate (Pepe being a Vikes fan and all).