Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Andrea's letting you know....

Well hello everyone! As you are all saying, it is strange to think that 20 years have come and gone so fast. I too am excited about a reunion. It is going to be great to see everyone. As for me, I am living in Arizona at the moment. Virginia was home for about 7 years, but the sun was calling so I listened! As the mom to four children I have kept very busy over the past 16 years. I have three girls (Kayla 16, Kirsten 14, Kassidy 9) and one son (Andrew, almost 12)! Being able to stay home and take care of them was truly a blessing and one that I cherished greatly. However, since they have all been in school full time I decided it was time to step out of that box I created for myself as their "mom"! I recently graduated from the Arizona School of Massage Therapy and in September I opened the door to "An Essential Touch, Therapeutic Massage"! I really love this alternative way of helping people to achieve that optimal health! The Arizona sun brings great times with hiking, boating, camping in Mexico and those RED ROCKS of Sedona. I shall soon figure a way to send pictures....but until then this will have to do! As everyone, I too have had some downtimes in life....but why dwell on the negative?! Thanks to all who created this space and c ya all soon!

andrea

6 comments:

LongE said...

Hey Andrea! Great to hear from you. Hmmmm I posted a picture of you, and you responded. I may have to dig through my box of pictures and post some more grads pics.

jen said...

Andrea! A girl after my own heart (or should i say "woman"?). I too graduated from massage therapy school, but i've been doing it now for 6 years. I love my job. It's good to hear you're happy and healthy in Arizona. Hopefully i'll see you sometime soon! Take care and keep on massaging! Jen

randyg said...

Hello Andrea. It's been a while since we have seen each other. I use to see your brother on job sites in the area. I hope all is well with you.

Unknown said...

Andrea, Arizona is beautiful and..warm ! Great to hear from you. Sounds like things are well, that is great to hear.

andrea said...

Hey Robb....glad to hear from you. Did you visit out here? Where are you and what us up? Get your bio on here...

mugs said...

Nice to hear you are doing well out there. I glad to finally get into this Blog stuff and keep in touch with everyone.