Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Carol's life...

I guess it is time that I let everyone know what I have been up to. I am new to blogging so hopefully I am doing this right. After high school I went to Shippensburg Univ. where I met me husband, Perry. After graduation I moved to Lititz, PA which is near Lancaster. I worked in a group home for teenagers for a while and then taught in a preschool. After I got pregnant with my first son, Joshua (now age 12) I stopped working to be a stay at home mom. It was so nice to be able to spend time at home with my boys. I also have two other sons, Brenden, age 9 and Dawson, age 5. Life with three boys is very interesting and there is never a dull or quiet moment in our house. They all play baseball so it keeps me very busy during the spring and summer months. Just this weekend our middle son broke his collar bone in a sledding accident. Believe it or not that was my first trip to the emergency room for any of our boys. Now that my youngest son is in Kindergarten full time, I have been working in the office of my husband's construction company more often. I was doing the same work from home while the boys were all little, but now am actually going to the office and handling payroll and all the other stuff. Life has been very good for us over the last 20 years and I am really blessed with an awesome family. I am really looking forward to hearing what everyone has been doing! If I can figure out how to post a picture, I will try to put one on of my boys. We just bought a digital camera a little while ago and I haven't figured it out yet. Hope everyone is doing well.

Carol (Schleicher) Good

7 comments:

randyg said...

Hello Carol.
I ran into your parents at some event. They did tell me about what you were doing. The picture posting thing took some time to figure out.

mathbach said...

small world, my wife and i lived in Lititz in a small apartment while we were saving for a house. it is a really nice community. what is the name of Perry's company? i have some friends that may know him.

Vicky said...

Pictures, pictures!

Vicki

Carol (Schleicher) Good said...

I will try to leave pictures but I don't know how yet. I don't have much computer savy. Perry's company is called Good Homes & Additions. We just changed names. It used to be called Parke H Good Builders. Where in Lititz did you live, Matt? We are actually in between Lititz and Manheim.

kristen said...

hi carol...i'm just figuring out how to post the pictures also, and hopefully will get that done today

andrea said...

Hi Carol, sounds like quite the catching thing...being a stay at home mom. I want you to know that girls can be just as loud and rowdy as boys...especially in their teens. Remember eating candy from halloween you saved in your closet? Well, I found the same with my girls....glad you are doing well and can't wait to visit.

Michelle (Heist) Edwards said...

Hey Carol, how great to hear from you the other night. Boy did all the memories come flashing back after we talked. It is good to hear that you and your family are doing so well. I am not used to this blogging thing so I need to figure out how to put a profile in for myself. Michelle Heist Edwards