Sunday, March 05, 2006

Joe Cunningham

Received by email from Kristen. Hope to have Joe on the blog soon.

I graduated from East Stroudsburg and spent 8 years in the Marine Corps Reserves. I worked for a large Physical Therapy company for 11 years. This job led me to relocate frequently and travel extensively. We spent 4 years in Phoenix, AZ, 4 years back in PA, 4 months in Pensacola, FL and 4 years in West Palm Beach. I managed all operations in Florida, Mississippi and Louisiana. I just left that company and moved to Dallas to manage Occupational Medicine Centers for the largest Occupational Medicine provider in the country.

My wife Heidi and I have 3 children. We adopted my oldest son, Matthew in 1999(from Romania) and then had a daughter Caitlin, age 5 and a son Sean, age 4 naturally.

I don't have much free time to blog etc... but feel free to update. I will check out the site when time permits. Reading the site makes me realize how much I have forgotten about High School. It was great to hear from you again.

Thanks Joe

8 comments:

pauko27 said...

Joe, I've sent out an invitation for you to accept to join the blog. Good to hear you're doing well.

Sonya C said...

Joe,

Welcome aboard.

mj jones said...

Joey......Marines.......wow after all the stories I read about you here I found that quite humorous but anyway good for you!!! Glad your doing well maybe they were able to finally straighten you out. Post some pictures when you get time.

mathbach said...

Joe - good to hear things are going so well. no free time to blog? who does? i gave up sleeping, Kristen's kids are running amok, LongE's tastkyKakes are rotting in the truck...

LongE said...

I did notice Kristen's kids have been tied up in her front yard....

randyg said...

Joey C. good to hear from you. I see your brother a lot. Sounds like you are doing well.

kristen said...

believe me if i wouldnt get put away for tying them up, some days i would!! hmmm put away, that sounds good right about now!

Carol (Schleicher) Good said...

Joe, great to hear from you. It sounds like you are a busy guy. No time for blogging? Absurd. Sometimes you just have to go cold turkey for a few days to get anything done, but then I always come back.