Monday, March 13, 2006



Hello everyone,

Can't believe it's been 20 years since CHS. Alot has happened since then...Life has dealt me one heck of a roller coaster ride. Here's just a brief summary....

Went straight to work at Guardian Photo right after high school for 2 years. Then I worked various jobs after that 'til 1994, when my outlook on life changed forever. Suffered from a condition known as Cushing's Disease and had major surgery in 94' to remove a tumor and save my life.

After 2 years of recovery......I finally went back to work. Became a nurse's aide and got a job at Gracedale Nursing Home where I met my husband, Kelly. We got married in April of 2004 and in June of 2005 had a precious baby boy, Brandon Michael.

Since he was born....I resigned from Gracedale to be a stay-at-home mom. My life gets really busy now, between helping my parents and grandmother and caring for my own family, but I cherish every minute of it (especially with my son). Hope everyone else is doing well....Still living in Catty and looking forward to seeing everyone at our 20th Reunion!

Patty Snyder




10 comments:

Steve Freeman said...

Hey Patty, love the pix. Glad to see everything is going fine. I am working on the Reunion, I remember you and Carol wanted to get the 15 year reunion going, but I was reluctant in my duties at the time. Not this time, It WILL happen this time (and hopefully all times in the future). Anyway, the family looks great.
Steve

pauko27 said...

Patty, great to hear from you. Very cute boy! You have been rewarded from your past struggles with the best possible of gifts. Take care. See you at the reunion.

Dave

mathbach said...

welcome Patty, the family looks great, glad to here things are well.

kristen said...

patty, hi, glad to hear you are well, very cute boy. where in catty are you living? take care

Vicky said...

Hi Patty! Good to see you and your beautiful family!

PAS1968 said...

Kristen,
Hello to you too. I'm living at 642 Poplar Street in South Catty. I heard you still live in Catty, too. Where at? Your kids all look great. You should stop by and visit sometime. Maybe I'll see you soon. 'Til then----T/C
Patty

Michelle (Heist) Edwards said...

Hi Patty, your son is adorable. Glad to hear you and your family are doing well. Take care and see you at the reunion!

Mare said...

Hey Patty - I'm glad to hear you're okay and doing well. Your son is a cutie. Enjoy your time with him and see you at the reunion.

andrea said...

hi patty - your pictures are beautiful. the baby is so cute, i bet you are thrilled to be home with him. congratulations on working hard to give yourself life. you will have a great rode ahead especially with the knowledge that life is the ultimate gift we are given! cya at the reunion!

kristen said...

patty, i am at 644 S. 14th st..we are practically neighbors, in fact, i just walked past your house yesterday, strolling with my daughter, was a beautiful day!!