Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Calling All Gator Haters...



I've been absent from the blog lately....but it's that time of year again to start thinking Championship AGAIN. The Gators are the #1 overall seed in the tourney (which means squat for now) -but are a heavy favorite to repeat. There's no doubt who I'm picking in my office bracket, but I wanted to see who everyone else is picking. I know it won't be Penn State -Did they make the Not Important Tournament?? Good Luck to all in their pools!





P.S. At this time last year Dan the Man was all over the blog...where has he gone? ???? Mullen -are you still out there? YOU always have an opinion -what up??

Jeff

12 comments:

Sonya C said...

I know what you mean about Todd and Dan. Where have they gone? I miss hearing from them.

kristen said...

i dont follow the NCAA basketball, but Jake has Kansas & Memphis in the final round with Kansas winning, (he has Florida losing to Wisconsin in round 4) and Brad has Florida & Ohio St. in the finals with Ohio State winning...sorry Jeff

Mare said...

Ouch on the Penn State comment Jeff....wrong sport for us. Kristen I'd even take Ohio State before the Gators.

kristen said...

speaking of NCAA, if Colin is around, Amanda Gerhard (Chris' daughter) is going to VA Tech in 2008 for soccer, doesnt Colin do something there with the sports dept?..

Steve Freeman said...

Kristen, Colin works for the Student Athlete Academic Support Services, but is only the advisor for football.

mathbach said...

i'm pretty sure Colin is the foul shooting coach for the Hokies (they were 8 for 19 from the line when they lost to NC state)

Jeff - i'm hoping Texas does well, but i'd rather see NC (and i don't like NC) win than have the Gators repeat. Noah is an ass!

kristen said...

mare, have you been "Blurking"?

lw said...

ucla & memphis in the finals
memphis is the national champ.
btw i had 6 games wrong in the first day.

Mare said...

Hey Kristen - I'm going to guess on the definition of blurking, but I really haven't. Work has finally settled down for a while and I missed my blogging buddies. I needed a good laugh for the day.

Steve Freeman said...

Mare, how dare you put WORK before the BLOG. You do know that if you just change three letters and the order of them blog becomes cult.

kristen said...

Steve, WHAT?

Jeff P said...

I think Steve is trying to say he has a cult addiction.

Jeff

Lew - I had 4 wrong the 1st Day.
I have 22 wins right now -with 4 games to go for round 1....Now I have to watch Villanova (with cut-ins of Florida/JSU).