Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Sands check'in in

matt thanx for the contact........I guess you found robby at a bar for the address. great contact and good to see that local comming out in all of us. i like the dope smokin mtbkers....were they above shortys, too? what a hoot.....kudos. your seem to be very comfortable...........

hey all - hope your well and i'm sure there will be plenty of updates to follow.....great pix ....keep um coming

Timmy C! - yo my man. great to hear from you....... the kids kill the dog? gotta love that one........thanx for the update. joe bear? WOWOWOWOWOWOW. i love him. next time u see him give him a big'ol smoocheeeeeee from me. i am sure you will drag him to the show....
didnt know about JG. makes u think hard..............

FreemSCAM- My E-A-G-L-E-S tailgate pal. do u recall the taigaiters in ncatty? robby wants to know about the bago!! the vet games were no comparison to the route(s) we took. what a time and what a pleasure to hear from u. i like your head. not much changed :) it will be great to katchup .....the family life is grand is'nt it? got 3 now......and lovin it.
so your charged with getting this party together? well get on it man...............do we have any cash?

Hey ROBBY!!!!! You saw Julie? cool. julie? then she has the cash......

RandyG - living large i bet....good to hear from u

Lew........ u goin to the cabin? Where is RUSTY? Robby - call him and get him off the couch!

Muller - what planet are u on? Where are u??

Rocky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cabin boy this weeekend? Where r u?

This will be very interesting............lookin forward to checking the updates.

John

10 comments:

pauko27 said...

John, good to have you on the blog. Post some pics soon!

Check out the website and let us know if you can contact anyone:
www.chs1986class.com

Dave P

mathbach said...

Sandman! welcome, great post - something tells me you haven't changed a bit. as Devo would say "AND THAT'S GOOD"

Steve Freeman said...

John - what happened to our Birds this past year (also, I missed hanging with the crew during the playoffs (no friggin playoffs, no partying, it really sucked).
I haven't hung with you and Robb since the '04 season - We have to hookup this season
We parked in the Wachovia lot this past year, but we have to have a plan for the new season - better football, I hope.
I will get on the ball to make this reunion happen.

randyg said...

Sandssssy

What's going on? Hey what county are you guys hunting in these days? I know Lew said that several of you share a cabin. Sounds like some good times. I haven't hunted for the past three years and miss it greatly. Great to hear from you.

Unknown said...

Randy, You're welcome this year. We have plenty of room.

tmmullen said...

As I read that - I could totally hear him talking... Too cool...

Mcgon said...

Sands and Robb get off the porch and play with the real dogs!!! Lets go to the cabin!

pauko27 said...

All the hunting talk has gotten me jealous. I haven't been out since I moved down here to SC. My dad is still knockin' em dead though.

randyg said...

Lew...can't do this weekend but would like to get together with all you guys.

Robb...I'll take you up on that one.

pauko27 said...

John, looks like you're in competition with Judy A for the most creative posts. Keep em' coming!