Sunday, October 08, 2006

All da' pics

I'm no photo expert, any suggestions would be helpful. But I've uploaded my pics to Picasa/Google's website. You should be able to view them online no problem (below) - use the slideshow when you get there. But if you want to download, you might have to create an account and download Picasa. It's a great photo software program anyway (free) and it's safe to use.

I'd like to get others photos, but I haven't quite figured out how we can use one website and share/add on our own. So if you've got photos, email them to me at pauko27@hotmail.com

View Fri Happies-Sat golf-Sat Picnic
View Main Event

8 comments:

kristen said...

dave, great pics...thanks

mj jones said...

I sent a few over to your email please add to your gallery.

Carol (Schleicher) Good said...

Dave thanks for the photos!

Jeff P said...

Dave.

Great Job on this!!
Thanks for taking the time to do take the pics and the legwork to post them so quickly.
Thanks.

Jeff

pauko27 said...

The picture of Rusty and Mike Muller dancing together is my favorite. The song I think that was playing was "I'm too Sexy" by Right Said Fred.

Anonymous said...

I can't get them here at work!!!! ARGH!!!!

Michele C

Anonymous said...

Awesome Pics Dave...It was great seeing you... I'm impressed with how fast you work....Stacey O

randyg said...

Michele C - ARGH? I now have the vision of a pirate in my head. Somehow a Pirate and Michele is just not blending for me??????