Thursday, February 23, 2006

Rock's Bios

Okay I think I have this blogging thing down. Well here is a picture of my son Ryan.
Well after high school I went to LCCC for four years. I got a degree in Business Admin.
Which I never used. I worked part time at The Morning Call while going to school. Thanx Robb for that one! Eventually got full time. That is when I met my wife Lisa in 1994. I then got married in 1996. We had Ryan in 2002! That has been all our life since and well worth it.
Sounds like everyone is doing well also. Keep in touch!

3 comments:

andrea said...

Hi Rock, it has been along time since I have seen you. I am glad you are doing well. Your son is absolutely adorable. Congratulations on being a father, there is no sweeter joy!

tmmullen said...

What a great looking kid!

Vicky said...

Hi Rock. Thanks for checking in. Your son is so cute!