Sunday, August 27, 2006

Thanks to all who have sponsored me!

A BIG thanks to all of you who have pledged me for the MS 150 City to Shore Ride. The big ride is September 16 & 17. Thanks again to all who have made donations.

Golfing
Saturday October 7. We have a tee time of 9:00 AM at Willowbrook. I am just looking to get a partial head count down. Willowbrook has clubs to rent for those of you who would like to play and can't get your clubs here or for those of you who are just willing to give it a go and have some fun. If you are interested in playing please leave your name in the comment. Thanks.


Link to MS 150 page -
https://www.nationalmssociety.org/PAE/personal/default.asp?pa=52646757&pd=PAE0EMS120060916CTS

4 comments:

randyg said...

Wow....no comments???? Looks like I'll be playing golf by myself.

lw said...

are you asking for people to play or for someone to make an evite? I dont think it was very clear.
my answers are yes to the first and no the second.

randyg said...

Lew - I was just thanking all who sponsored me and if anyone missed the post because of being bumped off they could still pledge if they wanted to. Just a big THANKS to all. The Second part was just to get an idea of who wanted to play golf on that Saturday. I would do an evite but don't have the time to sit down and do one up right now.

Mare said...

Hey Randy - Kim, Judy and I are in.