Saturday, August 26, 2006

Football season is Here!

I was in my same seat I have always been in since the "Linc" has opened. I expected to see a good game between the Eagles and the Steelers, and I did.
I saw some good stuff from the Eagles' defense, and since our starting running back (#36 - Brian Westbrook) is not going to play until the regular season, seeing #28 (Correll Buckhalter) running like old times was a refreshing sight. #5 (Donovan McNabb) was crisp and no one got hurt from the 1st teams, so that is always a positive.


#90 (Darren Howard) from the Eagles looked impressive as he sacked #7 (Ben Roethlisberger) (yes, I know how to spell his name). I have stated this though, Pittsburgh really needs to rethink their kicking situation. Their kicker, Jeff Reed is really struggling and maybe they should make a move to bring in someone else. If not to replace him, at least someone to push him (scare him a bit).

1 comment:

Rayban said...

That's a great story.......GO CHIEFS!!!!!