Wednesday, August 09, 2006

From Michelle Rozelle



I received the invitation on 8/5. It is pretty bad when it can go
overseas and make it at the same time in our little town in
Tennessee. I know that I said I would becoming home-----but things
unfortunately changed. I have heifers that will be arriving from the
west on that weekend. I hope that someone will take pictures and
have a couple of vodka/cranberry drinks with a twist of lime for
me. I have attached pictures of our bull and our newest heifer
calf. You are more than welcome to post it on the blog. For some
reason I am unable to do it. Thanks Michelle

2 comments:

Vicky said...

Michelle, not only did it cross over the ocean in the same amount of time, but it did it with insufficient postage!

Love the cows. I collect cows - fake ones obviously, and specifically highland cows. I'm drinking coffee out of my cow mug, which is resting on my cow coaster, sitting beneath a chalk drawing on the wall that an artist friend did of - you guessed it - a highland cow. My kitchen is a shrine to the cow.

Sorry you won't make it to the reunion. I won't either, but not for a reason as cool as having new cows!

Vicky said...

Highland Cows next door! I would visit your neighbor everyday! Take a picture of one (the cows, not your neighbor) and post it here! I love how they're always having a bad hair day.