Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Invites will be mailed 8/2/06


I just finished the envelopes for the mailed invitations and could mail to all people except:Todd Almond, Bob Brader, Donna Bult, Steve Fehnel, Brenda Jacksits(Smith), Jen Kratzer(Larsen), Bill Meyer, Steve Roth, and Joe Sterner.

The reason I could not mail to those people is because I have no mailing address. If anyone can help with a mailing address for any of the above people, I will be able to get them an invite along with the rest.

The invites are being copied and folded at Staples and I will pick them up tomorrow and then drop the envelopes at the post office.

Check your mail for the next few days and some people let me know when you get your invitations (so we can see how long this will take).

El Presidente

6 comments:

TerriE said...

Steve,
Hi! I can get Donna's address for you although I'm pretty sure she won't make it. Let me know if you still want to send one out and where I need to send her address.
btw- thanks for all the work.

Sonya C said...

I have Bob's address if you want to drop me a line....

mj jones said...

Invite received 8-3 in Emmaus.

Steve Freeman said...

I dropped them off at the Whitehall post office at 4:00 pm 8/2. Wow.

kristen said...

also rec'd invite today 8/3---

randyg said...

Got it 8/3