Tuesday, August 29, 2006

I Know Someone Can Relate!

You may have to click on the pics to actually read the comic...

This must be a series this week to celebrate "back to school"! When I read yesterdays comic (top) I had to laugh & share it because it is SO TRUE in this house. I actually do dance and sing, especially when the boys are bad...they hate to hear "7 more days 'til school starts"...They (including Brad) know I am secretly, and sometimes not so secretly overjoyed when it's time to go back to school! Then, this morning, reality set in when I read the next one (I changed the names of course). It was scary...I actually think someone must be watching us! How could this author know my little one is definitely typhoon-like?! I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!

10 comments:

kristen said...

for those who cant read the text..the first comic reads "i hate moms annual back to school happy dance...i hope she pulls a muscle"

and the bottom reads...well, now that Jake & Luke are back in school, its just you and me again...compared to the summer with 3 kids in the house, this is going to be a breeze...crash, bam, crunch....a breeze called typhoon Trisha!"

Steve Freeman said...

Kristen, you are too much. Trina (my wife) likes the fact that Trae went back and can't wait until the little monster we call Liam goes to pre-school on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

kristen said...

i was also looking forward to some "me time" when Lucas was getting ready to start pre-school..then surprise, surprise, my excitement was short lived...now i am counting down the year until trisha starts next sept!

andrea said...

Well, I'm with you all. My children have been back in school since August 9 and I'm loving it. We have our first 1/2 day tomorrow and I can't understand why!! LOL

Carol (Schleicher) Good said...

Kristen, I too can relate. The boys seen to really get at each other about 1 week before school started and I made the announcement that I was ready for then to go to school!!!

LongE said...

Shame on you all! I am sure it is much better to have your loving children at home with you....by your side every waking moment! Those little angels.....

mathbach said...

it's why LongE can't find a keeper - his parental instincts are so powerful no woman can live up to his expactations.

kristen said...

you've been gone a long time LongE---looking for a woman?

LongE said...

only when necessary Kristen....

mathbach said...

well played