Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Nothing Could Be Finer...



then to be in (South)Carolina! This is our family vacation every year. Two years ago we starting staying for two weeks which makes for a nice relaxing stay, not trying to cram everything in to one week. The condo in picture 1 is where we stay. We visited the Ripley's Aquarium this year (pic 2) the kids are petting sting rays. The beaches are just beautiful with soft white sand and ocean temps at 80+. The Jersey and MD shores really dont compare. The boys like to go mini golfing, we havent attempted to take Trisha yet. And below are pics at 2 of our favorite eating establishments, Stickey Fingers (ribs of course) Has anyone ever eaten there? We think they are the best! And The Crab House. I'm looking forward to the day when I no longer have to retreat to the condo for nap time or chase a little one back and forth from beach to pool all day!

8 comments:

Vicky said...

Kristen, what a gorgeous family you have!

Jamie said...

Kristen,
I love the family photo. Everyone here makes the trek to Myrtle Beach, swearing it's THE only beach to go to. So we are really hoping to get there next summer. I was hoping to get down for a few days in September, but my doctor doesn't want me taking long drives. So hopefully next summer we'll make it down.

mj jones said...

looks like you guys had a great time.....can't convince the hubby to go farther than OBX or I would try it there instead.

PAS1968 said...

Kristen---you really do have a gorgeous family. Was never at Myrtle Beach, but from the pics it looks like a wonderful place to go someday. Maybe you could give me some more info about it sometime when you're in the neighborhood. Glad to hear you all had a good time! Patty

Sonya C said...

Thanks for posting the pictures!!! I love seeing everyone's families.

Maybe I'll get there one day...I haven't been to the beach in three years.

Michelle (Heist) Edwards said...

I love to see the family photos as well. What a nice family photo! It looks like you all had a great time. I haven't been to Myrtle Beach for 14 years. One day I hope to get back.

kristen said...

thanks for all the compliments...mj you really have to convince him to go further, the drive seems like it would be too long, but it really isnt that bad..strap in the dvd player for the kids and they're good to go!

Carol (Schleicher) Good said...

Kristen, great family photos. I love seeing everyone's family vacation pictures! It looks like you had a great time. We haven't gone that far either. OBX is the farthest we have driven and I think that is all I could handle. My boys talk non stop while we are in the car and are constantly asking questions.