Monday, March 20, 2006

sad news about Izzat Azar


i had sent Bob Azar a message a while back about contacting Lena and asking what became of Izzat.

from Bob Azar

Hey Matt. I do rememeber you. Sad news for Izzat though. He and his family were killled in a head on collision last month in Brazil. I know his brother and sister well but didn't get to know Izzat much. I'm sure he was a really great guy.
On a brighter note, Lena - my sister -is a realtor living in Allentown.
btw, i sent Lena's email address to Dave, but i think she has already been contacted by somebody.

7 comments:

randyg said...

It was sad to read this news this morning. Izzat was our goalie in soccer for many years and was also the goalie for the team that traveled to Langley Air Force base where we won the tournament. Someone should contact Frank O. and let him know this news.

mj jones said...

I have been in contact with Lena, she has been reading the board and claims to be working on her bio.

Lena it was great laughing and catching up with you. NOW POST YOUR BIO!

mathbach said...

has anyone called Frank? the number i had wasn't him. if one of you locals gives me his parent's number i'll get in touch with him.

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear that news about Izzat. I just ran into Izzat's brother. He said Izzat was doing fine, but that was before this news. Randy-That was a great soccer team !!

Unknown said...

dave- do you have Bob's email?

pauko27 said...

Very sad news about Izzat. I was pretty good friends with him.

We've been trying to reach Frank with no success. Matt, I've left messages at Frank's parents, but you're welcome to try yourself, 264-3881.

Robb, Matt has been conversing with Bob. I'm sure he'll send it as soon as he sees your post. But I think it actually was through classmates.com where you don't actually see the email addresses. ?

kristen said...

also, saddened by the news, i remember izaat well, he was so funny, we had several good laughs throughout our school years together