Wednesday, April 30, 2008

American Idol

Again, when I heard we were doing Neil Diamond I thought we were in for an awful show, but it wasn't too bad. Here is my recap:

Jason - not exciting, but I did like his performances
David C. - I did not like either one of his performances
Brooke - I hated her first performance but liked her second one
David A. - I did not like either one of his performances
Syesha - I liked her first performance and her second wasn't that bad

If I had to choose my top two based on performances last night, I would pick David A. and Brooke. However, I am sure the bottom two will be Brooke and Syesha with most likely Syesha going home. Have to wait and see.....

5 comments:

mj jones said...

It's time for Jason to go. Last night was boring again lets see some Rock& Roll already. Funny thing is I realized I like Neil Diamond songs I guess because my mom always played them when I was growing up. If David C doesn't win then America has it all wrong!!!!

kristen said...

i didnt see last nights show (baseball stand duty, woohoo)...i'm going to see if they have it online

mj, OMG, i remember listening to Neil Diamond at your house & everytime I hear his name, i think of you & your mom. I remember watching "the Jazz Singer" (is that the right title)..the movie he was in & singing "coming to America"!!

kristen said...

watching the results show now...ooohhh I love Constantine. He was on The Bold & The Beautiful for a while

kristen said...

ok, i missed the "curve ball" about the rumors & Paula, what's the deal? i guess i could google it???

Jeff P said...

Sonya,

Up until this post...you were right on -there is no way that Brooke was NOT in the bottom 2.

David C rocked it again -and I agree with MJ....He is the IDOL.

The only upset may be David A -if he gets the young girl/teen vote.

Jeff