Wednesday, April 02, 2008

American Idol

Well, it is that time of week!! Last night was pretty decent.

I loved Brooke White!!
David Cook was okay.
Carly Smithson I though did pretty well, but the judges didn't seem to think so.
David Archuleta sang pretty well - still not sure he is the top contender anymore.
Jason Castro did better, but his voice is starting to sound a little monotone to me.
Kristy Lee Cook did pretty well, however I thought the band was drowning her out.
Michael Johns I didn't care for.
Ramiele Malubay I didn't like.
Syesha Mercado did pretty well, but she should have picked a different song. All I could here in my head was Whitney's version and she did not compare.

With all that said, my bottom 3 choices are: Ramiele Malubay, Syesha Mercado, and Jason Castro. My choice for going home is Ramiele Malubay.

Others opinions?

8 comments:

mj jones said...

yeah I think Ramialle is going tonight, my pick for the winner is Brooke, David C or Michael. I do not care for Carly and would love it if she would wear sleeves so I didn't have to look at her ugly tattoo amymore. I actually didn't even vote last night because noone stood out to me.

Did anyone watch Hells kitchen afterwards, some people will do anything to get on tv. How humiliating.

mj jones said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jamie said...

I liked Brooke and wasn't sure why the judges didn't. I like Michael John a lot too and am glad to see he has been doing well the past few weeks.

I hope Ramielle goes home. And I hope Jason isn't in the bottom 3. There's something I like about him.

I watched Hell's Kitchen. I kept saying I'd go to bed at the next commercial, but it sucked me in. I'm thinking some of those people would be incapable of being a chef at his new restaurant. Where do they find these people?

kristen said...

i want Ramielle to go too, dont like her...i like brooke & michael johns...i dont like carly's tatoo either, did you see they guy in the audience with all the tatoos all over his face, is that her husband or a friend, talk about going overboard.

i was going to watch Hell's Kitchen, but i didnt want to get started on another show, and it does get a little out of hand once in a while...i thought for sure steve would have an entry about it.

mj jones said...

I think the guy with the tattooed face is her husband, don't you find that attractive???

Sonya C said...

Yes, tattoo face is her husband. I agree, I wish she would cover her tattoo up - but I guess she feels she paid alot of money for it so she is going to show it.

Sonya C said...

I cannot believe that Brooke White was in the bottom 3!!!!

At least I picked the correct person going home. I have to admit I felt sorry for her - I never seen a contestant fall apart like that before when told they were going home.

mj jones said...

I guess I better keep voting I always vote alot for Brooke.