Monday, April 28, 2008

Get together....

I know this is going to sound strange, but I have been dreaming about all of you the last few nights. Last night, I dreamed that Vicki was visiting from England and Tracy came up from North Carolina so we all had a huge gathering at the Blue Monkey. I was on the phone trying to convince Prez that he HAD to come out while Lew, Robb, Kristen, MJ, and others were sitting near by. Maybe we need to have another reunion soon (even if it is a mini reunion) ... I don't know if I can wait until 2011!!

11 comments:

Steve Freeman said...

Wow, Sonya. I guess you really miss us all.

Jamie said...

How strange...I had dreams about my classmates...when I was pregnant!

Not that I'm thinking you are pregnant or anything;o)

Vicky said...

I really should visit since the dollar is so crappy at the minute, it would be a cheap vacation for me!

Steve Freeman said...

Thanks Vicki, use our struggling economy as a reason to come home. Just kidding, if you do, maybe Sonya's dream will actually happen. She does have my cell number.

Sonya C said...

Steve - I guess I do miss you guys. It is so weird how one's mind works and you have crazy dreams.

Jaime - don't even think something horrible like that!!!

Vicki - come home!! We could have a class picnic or something since I know it would be when you and the kids are on school break......

Michelle (Heist) Edwards said...

I am definitely gamed to get together with everyone. A summer picnic could be fun.

randyg said...

Count me in as well.

Vicky said...

I would LOVE to, but the economy sucks here too. I don't have the extra $2000 I'd need for flights during the summer. Sorry guys. Maybe I'll win the lottery!

Carol (Schleicher) Good said...

It would be alot of fun to get together with everyone again!

Tracy said...

I would love to come up, but Mickey took all my money last week!
We just got back from Disney last night.

mugs said...

Hey Randy, hope all's is going well! I'm there too!