Wednesday, April 23, 2008

American Idol

Last night's show stank!!! I can't believe they did Broadway tunes......

Here is my recap of last night's show:
Syesha: Not bad, but then I'm not sure I liked it either.
Jason: Not sure he should have picked such a well known song. I have to say this was one of his worst performances.
Brooke: I can't believe she forgot the words!!! I would have to say this was one of her worst performances also.
David A: I still don't see why the judges praise him so much. I guess compared to the others so far he has done the best.
Carly: My favorite performance of the evening. I am glad to see she has been covering up that tattoo.
David C: I did not like this performance at all - although I am sure he will be there next week.

My pick for the bottom 3 is very difficult this week. I am going to say Syesha, Jason, and Brooke. I would have to pick Jason going home. He has always been one of my favorites so it was difficult to write this, but based on last night's performances he was the weakest. However, if you look at what has happened the last few weeks, then it would be Brooke or Syesha going home. Have to wait and see......

8 comments:

kristen said...

I didnt like last nights show either...I think it will be Brooke, Syesha & Jason in bottom 3, and I hope Jason goes home, but it will probably be Brooke or Syesha...based on last nights performance alone, I'd have to say Brooke

mj jones said...

I am afraid Brooke might go and its too bad I like her. I don't like David A but think all the teeny boppers are voting for him like crazy, he odes have a good voice I just find him to be extreemly boring and don't hink he would sell alot of records. I still thinf David C should win it all.

Donna Sensor Thomas said...

I've pretty much stopped watching AI since the NHL playoffs started.

Jamie said...

I think Jason may be going home tonight. But I guess at this point of the show, you never know.

I was disappointed with most of the performances, although I was happy that Carly finally heard some good comments from the judges.

I just dread Wednesday night's shows...they are so boring.

Sonya C said...

I cannot believe that Carly was sent home!!!! She had the best performance of Tuesday night.

Well, it is now a popularity contest.....I hate when it gets to this point. Hopefully a good singer wins this year.....

mj jones said...

She may have had a good performance Tuesday but before that she was soso and I don't vote based on just one weeks performance. I am glad to see her go. This is weird but I just didn;t like her maybe it was the tattoo maybe her husbands bizzare looks or maybe her yucky accent.

Sonya C said...

I agree with what you say.....I didn't like seeing her tattoo, her husband is a freak and I didn't want to see him anymore, and I hated her accent.

I feel kinda bad saying this out load, but last night I kinda thought that the voters were getting rid of the 'non-American' singers....

mj jones said...

you didn't say it out loud you typed it.....