Tuesday, April 15, 2008

From Michelle Rozelle


We are now into a new adventure of showing cattle. Attached is a
picture of my daughter (Vanessa) with her first show heifer
(Melissa) that we showed last year. They both did very well for our
first year out and really just learning all about showing. We are
in full swing for this years upcoming show season. We are in the
process of breaking 4 heifers, yes at my age out there with the 400
to 900 pound cows.

I have started working for the University of Tennessee, as a program
assistant for 4H, which has kept me busy for the past several
months. I enjoy working with the kids, especially the 4th graders as
it is all new to them.

Michelle Rozelle

5 comments:

Sonya C said...

Sounds great.....congratulations on showing cows. Hopefully we will see more pictures and hear from you more often!!!

Michelle (Heist) Edwards said...

Great hearing from you! Keep the updates and pictures coming.

Vicky said...

Hi Michelle! It's so good to hear from you. Congratulations on the cows and your job at the university. I'm so jealous. I love cows!!

Steve Freeman said...

Vicki, if you were a guy, your comment about the cows would be sooooo inappropriate.

Vicky said...

Get your head out the gutter Prez.