Wednesday, April 09, 2008

American Idol

Here is my breakdown on the show last night.....

Michael Johns - could take it or leave it
Syesha Mercado - I hate Fantasia and still do not see the judges fascination with her. I enjoyed her version of the song.
Jason Castro - Loved it, loved it, loved it. Nice to see he is singing again!!
Kristy Lee Cook - I have to say I really liked her singing last night.
David Cook - Worse performance I have ever seen him do. I agree with Simon - he is getting a little cocky. Hopefully this week he's in the bottom three and sees he needs to come out of the clouds.
Carly Smithson - I did not like this performance. Again, I agree with Simon - she appeared to be angry while she was suppose to be singing an inspirational song.
David Archuleta - He has a nice singing voice, but his non-singing persona is really starting to bug me. I didn't know the song and I really didn't like it.
Brooke White - I liked her performance. Not her best, but still good.

This is starting to get tough!!! My bottom three choices: Carly Smithson, Michael Johns, David Cook. My guess for going home would be Carly Smithson based on last night's performances.

Others?

4 comments:

mj jones said...

I think its time for Kristy to go. I voted alot for Brooke I love her voice and I also voted for Jason, Michael and David C.

Jamie said...

I think Carly may go tonight. I think she has a great voice, but she doesn't seem to be doing too well. Maybe it's song choice?

I wish Kristy would go, but I think she did too well last night.

I liked Jason a lot.

It's getting too hard to figure out who goes and who stays. And I have yet to figure out which one I want to win the whole thing.

mj jones said...

All I can say is WOW I didn't expect MIchael to go and I will miss him. Definatly he should have stayed longer than Syesha and Kristy.........damn.

Sonya C said...

I felt the same way - I though he deserved to be in the bottom 3, but I thought he would last longer than this.