Saturday, January 27, 2007

Just Checking In

Thanks everyone for your thoughts and prayers for my mom. She had her surgury on Tuesday and after 12 hours under the knife, some complications developed and they were unable to close her chest. She's not doing very well, and as we speak she is being airlifted to the Hospital of University of Pennsylvania. My family and I are driving down to my cousin's house in South Jersey tomorrow and I'll go to the hospital on Monday. My brother is driving down to Philly tonight.

If you pray, please do that. If you don't, then just spare a thought for her.

Thanks again guys. I'll check back in again with you all in a few days.

7 comments:

kristen said...

vicki, of course, our thoughts and prayers are with you, your mom & family! Brad's dad was down there at UPenn Hosp and Presb. Hospital nearby and had surgery to correct an aortic dissection. His Dr. was Joseph Bavaria (sp?) very nice...from what i hear they have a super group of heart doctors, she is in good hands

randyg said...

Vicki - I hope all goes well!

mj jones said...

Thoughts and prayers for you and your family Vicki!!

Jeff P said...

Vicki,

We will be praying for her and your family. God Bless.

Jeff

Michelle (Heist) Edwards said...

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your mom. Your mom is in good hands and hopefully she will be home soon.

andrea said...

vicki, your mom is in our thoughts and prayers. just make sure you are taking care of yourself also. everything will be ok!

kristen said...

has anyone heard from vicki recently?