Monday, January 15, 2007

Fan Registry

What team do you root for? Let's get a running list to see where the team spirit lies within the class. Post your team (and changes if I messed up), and I will update the list .

Arizona Cardinals (5-11)
Atlanta Falcons (7-9)
Baltimore Ravens (13-3 - AFC North Champs)- Sonya C
Buffalo Bills (7-9)
Carolina Panthers (8-8) Dave P (*by default)
Chicago Bears (14-2 - NFC North Champs)
Cincinnati Bengals (8-8)
Cleveland Browns (4-12)
Dallas Cowboys (9-7) - Jerry S, Rock M, Kim K
Denver Broncos (9-7)
Detroit Lions (3-13)
Green Bay Packers (8-8)
Houston Texans (6-10)
Indianapolis Colts (12-4 - AFC South Champs)
Jacksonville Jaguars (8-8)
Kansas City Chiefs - (9-7) Ray N
Miami Dolphins - (6-10) Michelle R
Minnesota Vikings - (6-10) Robb P
New England Patriots (12-4 - AFC East Champs)
New Orleans Saints (10-6 - NFC South Champs)
New York Giants (8-8)
New York Jets (10-6)
Oakland Raiders (2-14)
Philadelphia Eagles (10-6 - NFC East Champs) - Steve F, Dave P, MaryJo J
Pittsburgh Steelers (8-8) - Lew W, Randy G, Tim C, Mike M, Jeff P, Terri K
San Diego Chargers (14-2 - AFC West Champs)
San Francisco 49ers (7-9)
Seattle Seahawks (9-7 NFC West Champs) - Todd M, Judy A
St. Louis Rams (8-8)
Tampa Bay Buccaneers (4-12) - Vicki C
Tennessee Titans (8-8)
Washington Redskins (5-11) - Kristen B

24 comments:

kristen said...

i thought Judy was now a Seattle Fan?

Steve Freeman said...

Fixed it. Judy, is it true what Kristen says? I know you showed me the pix, but I thought you liked the green Birds.

mathbach said...

Pro football sucks

Unknown said...

I agree Matt. Hockey Rules !!!!

Steve Freeman said...

Robb, don't you have season tickets for the flyers (I refuse to capitalize the name, they suck so much)?

Steve Freeman said...

Robb, you only agree because the Viqueens SUCK! Oh, I also got your text message on Saturday (nice to see you rooting for a winning team now - I know you've forgotten what it is like to win, Minnesota can do that to its fans).

randyg said...

Steve - Garcia is the man for the job. He's much more exciting to watch and is so much more of a team leader compared to McFlabb! So you do you think he'll be back next year as a back up?

Matt - College sports are so much better to watch.

mj jones said...

while I am NOT a big sportfan I do root for the Eagles.

randyg said...

MJ - You should have never admitted that!!!!!

mj jones said...

which part the not being a big sports fan or rooting for the Eagles.

The highlight of sporting events for me is going to Austin's basketball and baseball games. Both of which (as he gets older) are getting better and better every year. I love it!!!

randyg said...

MJ - have you been reading the blog and seeing how Steve is getting bashed? So it's the part about rooting for the Eagles that should have been left out......never....never admit that.

randyg said...

Put Muller in for a Steelers Fan!!!

randyg said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
randyg said...

Very funny Steve - Of course the font is larger for the Eagle fans only because they are bigger losers. So you go ahead and make the font as large as you want it...the rest of us will understand. Hee hee hee

pauko27 said...

Do I count as a Carolina fan now? My second choice, by default location.

Jeff P said...

Hockey is BORING!!!!

Football is King....Matt -look at the Ad Dollars spent!!!

Freeman -Count me on your Steelers Fan poll.

Jeff

Mcgon said...

Well Sands where is your vote. I know you used to like the Cowboys but from what I hear you like the Eagles. That is probably because Lori made you!

Vicky said...

Put me down for the Bucs. I lived in Tampa for 6 years (during the Vinnie Testaverde years!). I couldn't believe it when they won the Superbowl a few years back because Vinnie's legacy lives on to this day!

TerriE said...

Definitely a Steelers fan!!

Rayban said...

Didn't realize Hockey was considered a sport.

Chiefs fan here and I have the heartache to prove it....

judy said...

god, i've been away a while.

it's true, i'm a hawks fan. but i'd take the steelers over the eagles.

randyg said...

Another one for the Steelers column. See Steve.....dis your buddies and this is the payback!!! Now all we need is a coach.

Unknown said...

I've obviously been out of the blog. Put me down Jerry and the Rockster.........Cowboys (without TO, of course)

mugs said...

Wow, Robb not owning up to being a Vikes fan.

I remember going to his home a few years ago and watching the playoffs, what 2 to 3yrs in a row and to watch throw his Vikes jersey in his burn barrel and torch it after every season.

I think Robb gave up buying jerseys but would get back on the band wagon if they have a decent season :P