Saturday, July 22, 2006

Hey Bloggers, Need some help

I am trying to come up with an all-inclusive invitation to be mailed to everyone within the next week or so and need help on what exactly should be included.

1 - Friday Night happy hour at the Blue Monkey (BM) - 5:00 (til when?)(contact stephen.freeman@verizon.net)
2 - is the Bitch/Stitch and/or poker night going to happen?
3 - Golf - Saturday 9:30 tee off (contact lkrg73@rcn.com)
4 - Picnic at Catty Pavilion (by playground) 12:00 - 3:00 (contact carousel_42@yahoo.com)
5 - Main Event at BM - 6:00 - 10:00 (contact stephen.freeman@verizon.net)
6 - Block of rooms available at Best Western (formerly Holiday Inn at 22/512) (use Catty Class of 1986 for the special rate. The local number is 610 866-5800 or contact Randy G. at lkrg73@rcn.com)
I need to know what each event needs included (prices/if early commitment is necessary) to make it complete.

I am willing to include whatever we deem necessary and am up for any suggestions. I think because it will have so much information, I am going with a full page invitation with a cut-off bottom to be returned to me along with any $$$ sent to me or do you think we should deposit the money in the account? - I will email Julie to see if this is feasible)

Let's get this think up and rolling. Everyone feel free to input suggestions.

- El Presidente

6 comments:

mathbach said...

Steve - by the response, i'd say whatever you decide will be fine?

i'd scrap #2 and then if somebody wants to run with it/them later, they can use the blog to get the word out to those who come here.

randyg said...

Matt & Steve
Nobody is "Floggin Bloggin" What the Hoggin is going on here?????

pauko27 said...

Be sure to include the class website and blog for everyone to use as a resource for up to date info.

You should probably list phone numbers for the various contacts, too. As we have seen, a lot of people are still not into the internet/email.

Steve Freeman said...

thanks guys, I will send all three of you the document I've come up with. feel free to email me any changes you think I should make before copying and going with it.

Sandman said...

stevie boy -

your hard work is not going un-noticed.....just i think the blogfest is hitting the wall. i still check the site on my nightly surf.....still makes me smile regardless of the participation...

have u been up to camp? your boy mcnab is a dick.....i think TO really did some mental damage...we will see with the upcoming season...dont get you hopes up....as any tru eagles fan will tell you.........

thanx for your information and keep it roll'in.

later

pauko27 said...

Steve, sent some suggestions your way. Sorry for the lateness.

When I was at the BM, I noticed they had a Poker night. Can we check with them to see if we can use a couple tables to play Friday night? But get the invites out asap. We can always update Poker and B & S stuff on the blog and website.