Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Evites sent out

I sent an e-vite to all the email addresses I had. The evite is a pre-invitation. I plan to send actual invitations in the mail soon (as soon as I design/print/get to post office) to everyone. It will include all information (I hope).


The following people's email address did not work (I got an email saying the email was sent back)
Lisa Rosenblatt(Vecchioli) - Vecchiolil@wmconnect.com **
Jay Warren - jayw@cls.rr.com **

I also could not send the evite to the following people (have NO email for them)

Todd Almond
Craig Arey
Joe Basilone
Donna Bult
Steve Fehnel
Michelle Gardo(Kern)
Stan Geisinger
Jim Grey
Tracy Hicks(Kenney)
Scott Holmes
John Hunsberger
Brenda Jacksits(Smith)
Joe Kawalsky
Faith Kokinda(Kiely)
Dan Lacy
Shelia Longenhagen(Sobeski) *** FOUND ***
Becky McCloskey(Shull)
Amy Miller(Deutsch)
Denise Miller(Hanzarick)
Sarah Mione(Quagliata)
Darci Monahan(Gogle)
Tracey Paine
Traci Pursell


If ANYONE has any email addresses of the above, please email me at stephen.freeman@verizon.net and I will get the evite to them.

If you are one of these people (or know a valid email I can use for these people), please let me know.

Steve

10 comments:

pauko27 said...

Cool invites. I like the survey part. It'll help give us an idea of who's attending.

You may want to try the email addresses again in a couple days, or send an individual regular email to each (don't put more than one in the To field) to test. Their email might be seeing it as spam.

pauko27 said...

Steve, I sent another email about the invitations. I'll assume you can run with it from here, let me know.

Unknown said...

Rock's email is rlmcg@verizon.net

Sonya C said...

Lori Stein had sent a new e-mail in the old "Pauko's volunteers".

Steve Freeman said...

Deanna, my emailis stephen.freeman@verizon.net

Steve Freeman said...

Carol, we were just using you for the picnic (just kidding, put your hand down, you weren't really going to slap me, WERE YOU?) I used the spreadsheet Dave had given me and copied the email addresses. I did not check them and did not realize your's was blank on the sheet. Carol email me all of your information (including regular email address). I am going to send your evite RIGHT NOW. I said put your hand down.

Sandman said...

Stevie boy - Your the best.

Michelle (Heist) Edwards said...

Steve - I ran into Darci at the Cementon fair and she said she doesn't have any type of e-mail address. She does see Donna Silvius at times and keeps up on the info that way. I did tell her that the reunion is October 7th.

Jamie said...

My Mom ran into Denise Miller and she already knows about the reunion and is planning on attending. I don't have an email address or anything for her, but don't her parents still live at the same address in Catty?(oops...forgot the name of the street...but I can picture it in my head!)

kristen said...

denise's parents are on Buttonwood street, Jamie, how could you forget!?