Friday, February 24, 2006

Pictures...

As more pictures get posted (and I hope there's a lot more), we're doing doing our best to keep them 'inventoried' on the blog. I'm working on posting them on the website, too.

If anyone would like to add more pictures to your bio on the class website, you may send them directly to me using the class hotmail account. Your own page could make for a great way to share photos with friends and family if you do not have them anywhere else on the web.

Dave P
CattyClass86@hotmail.com

8 comments:

mathbach said...

how 'bout some pics of your own there Dave?

pauko27 said...

Reunion nazi! Soon, bro, soon.

tmmullen said...

No - you're the reunion nazi. Mundo is the "post your bio and pic" nazi. Actually I prefer "fascist" to "nazi" anyway.

pauko27 said...

From Tim C:

Sorry Dave.
I don't hvae any pictures of this incident for you to inventory!

pauko27 said...

Tim, note I have moved your comments into the comment section of my and Steve's post. I did not think you meant to create a new post for each comment.

To make comments to a posting, click at the bottom of each posting where it says "# comments". It will then open a new window where you enter your comment and login info, if needed.

mathbach said...

housekeeping, how tidy of you.

pauko27 said...

Bite me, doughboy.

You know, I wasn't going to come back with another snide remark cuz it could go on forever, but then I realized, well, this is what we do. Especially on our own blog.

tmmullen said...

But I thought I was "doughboy"?