Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Kristen Bond says...

Kristen made this comment on the original post...

wow, what a cool idea....thanks matt for finding brad and getting in touch with me. Kristen Bond, here, and Dan, I am still in Catty along with many more than you would believe. I can get in touch with quite a few people, Dave, I thinks it's your e-mail i sent the names to. I'll see some once baseball season starts, our kids play for the youth org in catty, I just ran into Carol Hahn, she works at Hartzells, and others that are out of area, their parents still live at the same address they grew up at....as for me, I live around the corner from LongE (unless you left) and havent seen the Tastykake truck go by lately, whats up with that? I am still married to my high school sweetheart, it will soon be 14 years and shame on you who said it wouldnt last. We have 3 beautiful children, Jake is almost 12, Lucas is 6 1/2 and our little surprise Trisha is almost 2....I am a stay at home mom for over 6 years now and cant imagine working yuk!! Pauko, we travel to Myrtle Beach every year..anywhere near you? I'll get in touch with as many people as I can and hope to hear from some soon.

5 comments:

LongE said...

Yes Kristin, my parents still live around the corner from you, and I keep my Tastykake truck at their house. I now live in Bethlehem. I drive by your house every morning....while you are still tucked in your nice, comfy bed. When I come back in the afternoon, I usually use Canal Road. At 3am tomorrow morning, i'll beep the horn outside your house. Make sure to wave!

pauko27 said...

Kristen, thanks for the help in contacting the list of people you sent me.

Dave

pauko27 said...

I am just south of Charlotte, NC, which is unfortunately about 3 hours from the beach.

andrea said...

Hey Kristen, I told you I'd be in touch soon. ha!

Carol (Schleicher) Good said...

Hi Kristen, good to hear from you.