Sunday, August 19, 2007

Walked with Dinosaurs

On Saturday, August 18, 2007, my family and I trekked to Philadelphia (I was there the night before for the Eagles home-opener, preseason - the season has begun) to see Walking with Dinosaurs. It was incredible, believable, and even kept Liam's (5) attention for nearly two hours. The pictures don't really do it justice, but try to find the narrator in some of them and you can then scale the size of these incredible "beasts". It was both educational and entertaining.

3 comments:

Vicky said...

That looks amazing. I hope this show comes to the UK. I'll be annoyed if it doesn't considering it was a BBC program!

Sonya C said...

They do look real. Glad to hear you had a great time with the boys.

kristen said...

saw the ads for this show, but trisha was afraid of the face dinos on the mini-golf course, i dont think she wouldve like this