Tuesday, April 17, 2007

A bit lighter...

John always likes to tell me that there are more than four websites on the Internet. I know that, but I have a small list of favorites that I like to visit over and over. I'm a regular at UKUS Forum, which is a forum for expatriates living in the UK. I also read The Morning Call online everyday, and I have a quick look at MSNBC and CBSNews.com. Last year when I got pregnant and John informed me that he wanted to quit his engineering job of 18 years to be a househusband, I started hanging out at Frugal Village and Frugal Families, because I knew we were going to have to tighten things up a little if we were going to go from two incomes to one. I'm a regular e-bayer, since I buy and sell lots of kids' clothes there. Lately I've been spending some time at Creuse Tourism because that's where we're spending our summer vacation. And of course, there's the blog.
What are your cyberhangouts? Discuss.

3 comments:

kristen said...

this blog, of course and a couple others, in fact, several times a day...lehighvalley homes for sale, cattysd, cyaasports, msnbc, mcall, wfmz, kraftfoods, foodtv, pennlive, and oprah...sometimes i just sit and go from "next blog" to "next blog" and see who else is out there in cyberspace, you can get ahold of some very interesting stuff that way...some stuff i cant believe people post, i'll definately have to check out the frugal sites, thanks vicki

Jamie said...

I'm checking out those frugal sites too! I used to look at a lot more but now I mostly read blogs. I have quite a list of those I read and post on. I also am an avid ebayer, great for children's stuff! And I like to look for recipes...I love the food network.

Vicky said...

How could I forget?! I also love www.allrecipes.com. I check out the cattysd website from time to time and I like to look at the WFMZ skycams. The frugal websites are funny. Some people are really, really hardcore tightwads. Have a look at the stockpile pictures on frugal village. I thought I had a good pantry until I had a look at those pictures! I've been in supermarkets that aren't that well stocked!!