Sunday, October 08, 2006

R.I.P. Mr. Galm and Mark Regits











Here is a copy of the time capsule letter that Mark Regits wrote in Mr. Galm's class. Tim Cunningham thought it would be fitting for me to have the letter and passed it on to me. Very much appreciated! We must have cheated off of each other because my time capsule letter was almost identical to his. I thought I would share it with the class before I hand it off to his family. I thought it was funny about the good movies is "10". "Ask Mr. Galm He'll Know!" I guess they both liked Bo Derick!

6 comments:

mj jones said...

It's so great that he mentions you at the end. I am sure his parents will appreciate the letter.

Mare said...

Thanks for posting this. Mark was one of the first guys I met when I went to Lincoln. Very nice memory.

mathbach said...

Tim - thanks for remembering the time capsule thing, that was very cool.

Muller - nice to see you posting.

anybody who was having trouble getting logged in, but has been re-inspired to give it a try just send me an email and we'll make a go of it.

Vicky said...

I remember Mark. He was a nice guy. Thanks Rock and Tim, for sharing this.

Anonymous said...

Hey Matt-it said Page cannot be found when I clicked on that. Can you email me another invite so I can try again. michelle.churetta@knbt.com.

I can't access Dave's pics and it's really pissing me off.

Thanks!

Michele C

Unknown said...

Michelle, If you can't access from work I would say they have some sort of filter on the internal network. Good Luck !!!