Saturday, October 21, 2006

Plans for Thanksgiving!!!!

Many people have mentioned making plans to meet again, so I am taking the initiative. Tracy and I plan on coming home for Thanksgiving and meeting up and would like as many people as possible to join us. Plans are to have a get together on Friday evening.

Where would people like to meet - the Blue Monkey or another place?
What time works out best for people?

I'm not sure who is checking the blog since the reunion but hopefully people can spread the news and we can get a good size group together.

Looking forward to reading everyone's comments!!!

5 comments:

Vicky said...

I haven't been home for Thanksgiving since 1996. I always make dinner and invite all my American friends around and we eat and talk about how homesick we are. :-/

LongE said...

I hope the Brits don't have you making Turkey Pie.

kristen said...

most likely will not do fri night...you may be able to get more people out wed night..monkey and catty club are hoppin' on that night...we have a wedding sat, so 4 nights in a row is definately past my limit...unless of course brad just stays home on fri with the kids....will most likely have to decide that day

Tracy said...

i think wednesday works better for me too,....we will probably leave to come home on saturday and staying up late Friday may make the drive harder on Michael....but we will show up for a while either night...don't want to miss out again on seeing everyone...

kristen said...

chuck...bonfire is behind sheckler now...usually around 7-7:30...if you get home early, bring them to the High School (new high school) for the pep rally...1:30...