Thursday, October 26, 2006

Learning Chinese, A Refresher Course (For Randy)

Randy, have you tried the Yung Ho Restaurant yet? Here are some phrases that, believe it or not, I have never heard yet........and for everyone else who just needs a laugh after the previous heavy post.

That's not right.................................. Sum Ting Wong
Are you harboring a fugitive?....... Hu Yu Hai Ding
See me ASAP...................................... Kum Hia Nao
Stupid Man......................................... Dum Fuk
Small horse......................................... Tai Ni Po Ni
Did you go to the beach?................ Wai Yu So Tan
I bumped into a coffee table............ Ai Bang Mai Fa Kin Ni
I think you need a face lift............... Chin Tu Fat
It's very dark in here......................... Wai So Dim
I thought you were on a diet.......... Wai Yu Mun Ching
This is a tow away zone.................. No Pah King
Staying out of sight............................Lei Ying Lo
He's cleaning his automobile......... Wa Shing Ka
Your body odor is offensive............ Yu Stin Ki Pu
Great!.................................................... Fa Kin Su Pah
What's up!.......................................... Wa Sa Pen Ing
For the losers who didnt get it....... Yu fa kin dum

4 comments:

Steve Freeman said...

Dat Not Fun Ne

Carol (Schleicher) Good said...

Kristen, thanks for a great Friday laugh! Is there a way to print this out?

kristen said...

Carol, i would think you could just copy & paste it to say a word document...if not i still have it in my e-mail, just give me your address and i'll forward it...and believe it or not, there really is a restaurant on cedar credit blvd that just opened not too long ago called the Yung Ho...

Carol (Schleicher) Good said...

Kristen, thanks. I was able to copy to a word file. My husband did this because I am not that computer savvy. I just learned to copy and paste! It was a great laugh.