Tuesday, October 31, 2006

High res class photo sent

*** New photos from Michelle, Donna, and Randy added to reunion album, along with Kim and MJ previously...I think (been losing track). Did I miss anyone???
I have sent a high resolution copy of the class photo to everyone by email. Because it was sent to many people at once, it may come through as spam. You might need to label cattyclass86@hotmail.com as 'not junk' in your email program. I also may not have had everyone's email, so if you didn't receive it and want a copy, let me know. Dave

3 comments:

Vicky said...

Thanks Dave. I'm having trouble recognising some of the people in the front row, never mind the back! Who are those two between Carol and Steve? Who's the guy behind Mary, and the guy immediately to his right? Who is that in the glasses next to Michelle Heist? Who's the bloke right behind Lena? Who are these people?!?! Why don't I recognise 99% of the people in the picture? Did I even go to this high school?!?! ;-)

Steve Freeman said...

First Row: Dave P., Carol H., Donna B., Patty N., Steve F., Sonya C., Denise M., Carol S., Kim K., Judy A, Mary P.
Second Row: Donna S, Laurie M, Lena A, Colleen M, Lisa P, Michelle C, Stacey O, Rusty M, Chuck M, Rock M, Mike M, Michelle H, Debbie S, Jeff S, Joe J
Third Row: Mike S, Arlana B (Lew W behind), Randy G, Maryjo J, Greg S, Kristen B, Sheila L, ??? Tim C (red shirt - top of head facing left in pic), ???, Jeff P, John S,
My monitor is a bit dark, so that is the best I can do right now

Steve Freeman said...

on the left of Mike S is Dan Lacey - Robb P is in front of Tim and Todd Long is back there and Matt is hiding in the back on the far right - oops the person to the right of Mike Shuey is Billy G. and Lew is behind Chuck - sorry Lew and Billy