Sunday, October 22, 2006

post reunion depression?

can anyone relate? o.k, just kidding. BUT:

it was so worth the trip back home. talking with and seeing everyone was truly amazing because even though it's been 10 years since i've seen any of you, time really made no difference. we have some sort of bond that can only exist because of how and where we grew up. i haven't met too many people in my travels that have had a similar experience.

also, i haven't laughed that hard in forever. 3 days straight. my voice didn't come back until wednesday. shocker. so thank you, everyone.

oh, i too have a bunch of snaps, but weekend lasiness has prevented me from posting. i hope to do it soon.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Jude, Glad you made it home safely ! Well said. After all the years its truly amazing how the friendship bonds stay intact. Just think, We all spent more time in school than at home....
I hope the blog stays active. If we continue adding interesting subjects the blog will LIVE !!!

Michelle (Heist) Edwards said...

Hey Judy, I would agree that it was depressing leaving everyone. I am still talking about the reunion and how great it was to see everyone. I am going to attempt to put my reunion pictures on line but just haven't had a chance. Take care!