Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Some Dr. Phil Advice

I am passing this along to all of you because it works, and we could all use a little calmness in our lives. By following some simple advise heard on the Dr. Phil show, you too can find inner peace. Dr. Phil proclaimed, "The way to achieve inner peace is to finish all of the things that you have started and have never finished."

So I looked around my house to find all of the things that I started and had never finished and after getting the kids out of the house this morning, I finished off a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of White Zinfandel, a bottle of Bailey's Irish Cream, a bottle of Kahlua, a package of Oreos, the remainder of an old Prozac prescription, the last of the cheesecake, some Doritos and a box of chocolates.

You have no idea how freakin good I feel right now.

9 comments:

mj jones said...

That's a good one :)

Sonya C said...

That was really funny Kristen. Makes me want to go home and finish some projects around my house.

kristen said...

Wish I could take full credit for it...came via e-mail today and I got a good laugh so thought i would pass it on....wish more that I actually had all that stuff in my house to finish off!

randyg said...

Pretty funny Kristen.

Steve Freeman said...

I got a fridge full of Yuengling. Be back when I finish.

pauko27 said...

I got one whole beer in my fridge. I'll go drink it now.

Carol (Schleicher) Good said...

Kristen, that is a good one. Gave me a good laugh for the day. I'll have to go home and see what is in my fridge.

Steve Freeman said...

I finished and finally woke up from the alcohol induced coma. I'm glad I completed that task, but now I have no beer. I need to achieve inner-peace, so I guess a beer run is in order. Be right back.

mugs said...

Hey Stevo, as long as you are not vomiting on yourself like you did at Lew's house.

Think that was the Big After T-Day party when Bip's was doing shots for everything including the goalpost :)