Thursday, February 21, 2008

American Idol - Girls Show

I was more impressed with the girls. Again, the show was a little boring, but I see some hope for the future.

I do not like the rocker nurse and I don't understand what they see in her. I'm not that impressed with the tattoo girl either, but they were "blown" away with her. Sometimes I wonder if I am watching the same show they are.

On a side note - was anyone else disappointed when they cut the nerdy kid the week before? I can't believe they picked the kid from Staunton, VA over him. I was glad to see Simon was upset about that decision.

What do others think?

5 comments:

kristen said...

i didnt see all of the show, instead, i was sat through a really bad performance by the rough rider basketball team in the district semi's..ugh....anyway i caught a couple and then the review at the end, i did not like that rocker nurse at all, i couldnt understand the words...i do like the black girl & the girl who's dad just died a couple days before her try out...

kristen said...

the black girl with the crazy hair,that is, i guess there is more than one

Jamie said...

I didn't get to see the whole thing, but thought a few of the ones I did see were very good singers. But some of their personalities annoyed me.

I missed the rocker nurse, but just the recap clip at the end was enough. I don't get her.

I need less contestants. There are still too many for me to pick one I really like. Is that dumb?

mj jones said...

I must be differant I like the rocker chic, not so much last night as the other times she sang. She is differant and has a good voice. I doubt she will win but she adds interest to the show.

kristen said...

i liked her before too, but not last night