Wednesday, July 18, 2007

The NEW Look

Matt has been so gracious as to allow Kristen and me to have administrator's rights. I'm not sure if it is a good idea (for me, not for Kristen). I changed the look (we've had the old look for a LONG time and I thought something newer would be a nice change). Also, I sent an email to all the emails I currently have (if you have an updated email, send it to me at stfreeman@rcn.com) and would really like to keep this blog going strong. I know it is summer, but this is the best time of the year for me to play around with the blog. Before you know it, I'll be back in front of 30 students who don't want anything more than to see something blow up. I love Rock's update post. Let's fill it and keep this going.

2 comments:

Sonya C said...

I would have to say that when I came to the website I thought something was terribly wrong. Maybe you should have the class picture displayed in the upper right??

Mcgon said...

Speaking of Matt where are you? Haven't heard from you or any of the Beachers lately?