Thursday, July 05, 2007

It's a Girl!!

Hi, everyone! MJ-Sorry this took so long for me to post...things have been a bit hectic.

Shauna Jean arrived on June 6, 2007 at 2:44 am!! She weighed 7lbs. & was 20 1/4 in. long. It's already her one month birthday tomorrow & I can't believe time has flown! The days (& nights) have been filled with diaper changes & bottles so everything has kinda been a blur. Just a few days ago Shauna started cooing and smiling back at us!

Shuli has been the best big sister & Mommy's helper! She loves Shauna soooo much & our only problem is that she kisses her little sister so often that she's been woken up from naps. Something I'd like to curtail for my own sanity;)

Hope all is well with everyone and that you had a great 4th of July! Take care!


12 comments:

PAS1968 said...

Hey Terrie, Congrats on your newest addition. She is absolutely adorable. Was just talking to my dad earlier today to try to find out how you were doing. Guess I can tell him you're doing great and pass along the good news. Anyway, take care and enjoy! Time sure does fly by.

Patty Snyder

Vicky said...

Congratulations Terri on your beautiful arrival. Glad to know everyone is well and happy.

kristen said...

she so cute, congratulations

mj jones said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mj jones said...

Congratulations she's beautiful. I hope she sleep's through the night soon! How was the delivery?

Michelle (Heist) Edwards said...

It was so nice running into you last night and I am glad that you got a chance to update the blog. Your girls are both adorable.

Jamie said...

Congratulations Terri! You have two beautiful daughters!

TerriE said...

Thank you all for the kind words! I can't get over how much Shauna is like Shuli was. We joke that they're twins born nine years apart;)

TerriE said...

Michelle-It was really good to see you, too! Your daughter is a pretty young lady!

MJ-We're hoping for a solid night's sleep, too! I forgot how tiring it is but those baby smiles make it all worth it. The delivery was rough. After over 16 hours of labor & only dilating to 6 I had a c-section. I so didn't want to have one but I was beyond exhausted at that point & needed to have the baby. (We were in the hospital the day before also but it wasn't true labor.) At least all the pain is worth it...it's the only time in life where such pain has a wonderful gift at the end!!

Sonya C said...

Congratulations Terry!!!

She is adorable. I hope to see more pictures and I hope you get enough rest to keep us posted on how things are going for you and your family.

Carol (Schleicher) Good said...

Congratulation, Terry! Both girls are beautiful! Hope all continues to go well with you and your family.

andrea said...

congrats terrie, they are both beautiful.....