Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Harry Potter


Who's reading it? Who's read it already? Who's seen the latest film? We love Harry in our house. I know, there are people who don't get the hype, but I'm a total Harry fan. Georgia and I both finished the book around the same time and are discussing it behind John's back because he hasn't read it yet. He's reading the whole series now, because it annoys him that he can't join in our Harry conversations.
Anyone want to discuss the book? No spoilers please, for anyone who is still reading it.

5 comments:

Sonya C said...

I haven't read it yet, I am waiting to get it from the library.

I didn't like the 5th book - felt that it rambled on and on. I couldn't talk Rob into going to see Harry Potter so who knows when I'll get to see it. Will someone please let me know if the movie is any good?

kristen said...

i'm one who doesnt get the hype, but jake has read them all and has some of the movies, i'm surprised he hasnt asked for the latest book yet...maybe since we are away from the real world for so long, he doesnt realize its even out yet

mj jones said...

my son loves Harry but is at camp right now so it will have to wait. I believe he is reading the last book right now. We will see the movie in a week or 2. I hate packed theatres. I read the first 2 books to him when he was like 5 and 6 but since then I haven't read any I am no that into it but do enjoy the movies.
Speaking of movies we went to see Transformers and it was really good.

Vicky said...

We saw the film the day it opened. Georgia and I spent hours discussing all the stuff they left out of it and how the book was so much better. I have to admit I was a little let down with the ending of the latest book. I just felt like she wanted to stop writing and wrote the first thing that popped into her head.

mj jones said...

vicki email me midmiller@yahoo.com I want to know who dies in the book and how it ends.