Monday, June 26, 2006

Classmate Sighting!

On Sunday, I had to go to Giant food stores on Union Blvd. to get some Wochchestershire sause (for my famous hamburger soup), and I was walking down the condiment aisle when who did I see, Lena Azar.
She says she knows of the blog (from MJ Jones) and has unsuccessfully tried to get on board (and says she will try again). She is doing fine and says she wants to go to the reunion since she has NEVER been to one (though we only have had 2 and none in the last 10 years).
When she gets on board, I will let her tell her story. I just wanted everyone to know that she is aware and would like to get on. Matt, could you send her another invite? She seems to be having the same problems as everyone does at first.

Later,

El Presidente

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Steve-are you bringing a pot of your famous soup to the reunion?

mj jones said...

yes Lena is doing fine.....we talked a bit when the blog first started up. I do believe we have her contact info so at least once the reunion invites go out she will get one if blog attempts still fail. Last Sonya said we were at like 85% contacted we just need Pauko to update the site. Is anyone still working on contacting the last 15% or so???

Sonya C said...

I still had Chris N. as missing when I last stated my number.

I have looked hard and there is only one person, James Marquette, that I may be able to find.

Dan Brown's sister I believe is still in Allentown so if someone could find her????