Thursday, November 06, 2008

You Must Try These!

This morning there was a package in my mailbox from overseas and I was utterly clueless. Then I remembered that I had placed an order with Vicki for some gingerbread men bath bombs for my children.

I absolutely love them. I haven't used them yet, but they are adorable and smell so good. I plan on using them as stocking stuffers. I did try out the fairy lights soap she included in my package. It's wonderful...especially on my dry hands.

If you haven't already done so, you must check out her site. www.northernnaturals.etsy.com

My next order is going to be for lemon cheesecake exfoliating soap or maybe her ginger melt massage bars. Decisions...decisions!

Thank you, Vicki!

6 comments:

Vicky said...

No, THANK YOU Jamie! I'm so pleased you liked the package. Did you try the bath melt yet? You must be honest with me in your feedback. It's the only way I can continue to improve my products.

I made some massage bars tonight from organic, unrefined shea butter, virgin coconut oil, sandalwood, chamomile and neroli. Then I threw some glitter in too. They're really fun! I've been rubbing one of them all over myself and Georgia. We're sparkly! Look for them on my site!

mj jones said...

I don't see the gingerbread men???

Vicky said...

They're all gone, and I haven't had a chance to make anymore. I'll make some more this weekend!

Vicky said...

Jamie, you mention dry hands...did I put a lotion bar in the box? If I did, try it. It's solid shea butter so it's really good for dry skin.

Jamie said...

Do you mean the Shea Butter and Coconut Oil Lotion/Massage Bars? I haven't tried it yet.

Do you make any lotions or just the bars?

Vicky said...

I can make them (I make my own moisturizers) but lotions require packaging, which is one reason I make lotion bars instead of the more traditional, liquidy kind.