Thursday, August 07, 2008

Paris

See more Paris Hilton videos at Funny or Die

Watch the "Paris for Prez" vid and share your thoughts. It's politics, and it is also controversial. Oh, I think it is hilarious, but I have no class (like a teacher in the summer time - no class at all - Russell from Fat Albert). This is cool because it is what's in the news and has Paris who is always in the news (not by her fault). This should be something to talk about for all those into controversy, politics, News that's not really news, etc.,.

7 comments:

kristen said...

no offense, steve: ya know, i just like comedy that makes me laugh for entertainment purpose only...i dont want to have to think about it...i think the fat albert comment was funnier than this clip!

Vicky said...

I thought it was moderately funny until about the last 30 seconds. Then it just became crass. I wasn't surprised after Pearl the Landlady, but I thought the implied rape (well, really it wasn't implied, because she was screaming "Rape! Rape!") was crossing the line.

Vicky said...

Steve, you didn't have to take The Green Team down. Just because it's not to everyone's taste doesn't mean it shouldn't be there. I don't mean to sound condescending. I know you know what I mean. Never mind. I'll shut up.

Vicky said...

But as long as I'm posting I'll just say that this is the best PR Paris Hilton could ever have asked for. I think it's said that the McCain people felt the need to make a serious response!

Vicky said...

I meant it's SAD that the McCain people felt the need to make a serious response.
Sorry, lack of sleep!

mj jones said...

all I can think is I wonder how many takes it took for her to do thst. Its quite a mouth full for someon e who usually appears pretty dumb

steve said...

They oughta call you "3 o'clock bell" - no class.

When we last left our heroes, they were hopelessly trapped - BUT, using their supernatural powers, they naturally escaped... unharmed.

Fat Albert was awesome.

Paris, I wish she'd hurry up and die. What exactly is she famous for?