Sunday, May 11, 2008

Cinco De Mayo

Personally, I don't celebrate Mexico's war wins, but I did enjoy a nice party at Lew's home in Egypt/Whitehall. I refrained from photography that night, but Kristen may have some photos.

The Walker's set it up nicely, even down to the fresh made guacamole. Classmates that attended. Kristen, Robb, Sands and even Tim Cunningham sighting!(Rusty/Rock missing from the fishing contest)
Other Catty people most of us know, Jeff Gerhard, Mick Firestone, Brian Deutsch, Karin Lathrop, Dave Troxell, that Brad Bloszinsky guy.

The Jello shots, in syringes,that Cathy Walker created, were a very big hit!
For anyone who has ever seen the brass ring game(on string), (need to loop it onto a wall hook), I did beat Kristen's but! ;)

For further gossip on this party, let Kristen post about it.

2 comments:

kristen said...

no, i didnt have my camera at this one...and i wouldnt go as far as to say you kicked my butt...i will not elaborate on the gossip at the party, Lew may not invite me anymore, although i know Cathy would! she ended up disappearing when we left, Lew did you ever find her?

Donna Sensor Thomas said...

Fresh made guacamole and Jell-o shots? It sounds like a great party to me! :-)